Time flies and we all get older at the same rate but with Botox, we have a safe way to slow down the aging process. Proper skin treatment will help delay wrinkles from setting in, but when the daily skin care routine alone doesn’t cut it anymore, turn to Botox!
Most fine lines and wrinkles are caused by repetitive movement of facial muscles. Cute names can be created like 11s, RBF, Crow’s Feet, Bunny, and Smile lines; but to some, they are anything but cute! This is when Botox comes into the picture. It works by releasing the muscles, allowing the relaxation of the wrinkled shape you’ve grown to annoy.
- Botox will freeze your face and make you look like a cartoon. Botox Beth’s number one priority is to give each client a personalized natural look.
- The best time to start doing Botox is when lines are already present. It’s best to be ahead of the game and begin Botox before lines set in. Botox is even more effective when used preventatively. Once fine lines and wrinkles have set in, they may relax to smooth their appearance with Botox. Using it preventatively has shown to actually train people to stop making certain facial expressions that contribute to worsening those lines.
- If you discontinue using Botox, your wrinkles will worsen. No, your muscles will go back to where they were and continue to develop at a normal pace. In no way will they become worse. It’s been shown that people who get Botox at regular intervals can sometimes have slightly longer Botox effects.
- The only use for Botox in wrinkles. Not the case at all. Botox can be used to treat headaches and migraines by reducing muscle tension and strain on the nervous system. Botox can also be used to prevent excessive sweating and is being studied to see if it helps patients dealing with depression.
- Only women get Botox. Ever heard of Bro-tox?! Statistically more men are getting Botox each year and not all are as old as you’d think. Men in their 30’s are commonly searching for Botox treatments. A great use of Botox in both men and women is to soften a look and give clients a more approachable appearance. Men have reported finding the effects of their facial expression helpful in business and dating.
What to Expect
The needles used for Botox are very small and only slightly uncomfortable. The Botox is injected into strategic places based on your facial expressions as determined by Botox Beth’s facial analysis. Although most patients have zero pain after injection of Botox, some patients may experience slight redness, swelling, bruising, or a headache after Botox. This short appointment lasts only 15-30 minutes.
Results are typically in full effect five to seven days with full results at about two weeks. Results typically last approximately three months. Keep in mind individual results and the length of their effectiveness varies as Botox metabolizes in your body and everyone is different.
Botox Beth is happy to do a consultation free of charge. This can be done in the office or virtually. Consultation includes full facial analysis and estimate of services. Botox is $14 per unit with a minimum of 20 units with a new client discount of $12 per unit. Ask me about New Client Referrals and Botox Parties!
Before & After Photos
For a more in-depth description and other before and after photos of Botox please visit their website.